Wednesday 31 August 2016

Inspiration Destination Challenge 101


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and I can't wait to see what you make this time.

This week we have two fantastic sponsors, Art Stamps by Morgan Fitzsimmons and Bugaboo.

My first DT project this week is using an image from Bugaboo.


Card recipe: 

Pink card blank
Black cardstock
Pink cardstock
White super smooth cardstock
Black textured paper
Tonic scalloped square dies
Hunkydory sentiment
Bugaboo Kawaii kid 2 digi image coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils






My second DT project this week is using an image from Art Stamps by Morgan Fitzsimmons..


 
Card recipe: 

White shaped card blank                                       Backing paper from crafty stash                    Fancy patterned mirror card from crafty stash                                                               Hunkydory sentiment                                        Flower and butterfly embellishments from crafty stash                                                                 Morgan's Artworld  Stardust Dreams digi image coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT projects for this week's challenge.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx