Monday 20 June 2016

Mermaid Call

Hi everyone, here is my version of the freebie Mermaid Call from The East Wind.

Card recipe: 

Hunkydory white card blank and sentiment
White super smooth cardstock from crafty stash
Blue co-ordinations cardstock
Crafters Companion Desire corner dies
Rounded corner punches
Sheena Douglass waves embossing folder
The East Wind freebie image Mermaid Call (if you are signed up for The East Wind newsletter) coloured with Copics, white paint pen and Prismacolor pencils

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like what I've created.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx