Wednesday 22 June 2016

Inspiration Destination Challenge 91


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us what you create.  You can find more inspiration from the Design Team on our blog.

This week we have the fantastic sponsor Rick St Dennis.

Card recipe: 

White cardstock
Patterned backing paper
Tonic fancy oval and flip flop dies
Embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Rick St Dennis Hearts and Flowers Euro Clown digi image coloured with Copics

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my DT make for this week's challenge.




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous and wonderful card Wendy love the image you have used
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx